• Maximum Energy Efficiency - a 3" pressure injected core of high density Cfc-free polyurethane insulation (R-Value 25.8)
• All steel construction - face sheets are heavy-duty roll-formed, galvanized steel.
• 16 gauge end stiles with vinyl end caps to create a thermal break
• Tight sealing tongue and groove section joints add wind resistance and strength, prevent air infiltration and water infiltration
• Full- length vinyl astragal retainer and flexible "u"-shaped bottom weather-seal
• Full length 16 gauge steel back-up plates ensure solid attachment of all hardware
• Five-Year limited Warranty
| For the most demanding Specifications - The THERMAPRO™ insulated sectional steel door features a full 3" pressure-injected core of high-density CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation, with calculated R-Value of 25.8. ThermaPro™ is exceptionally strong. In short, ThermaPro™ is the ideal door for applications that require both maximum energy efficiency and strength. The outstanding features and benefits of the ThermaPro™ commercial door have made it the door of choice among commercial and industrial architects.
||Attractive and practical, the 25" x 12" Insulated - 1/2" Tempered glass window inserts provide superior double glazed insulation. Seal-tight frames and an anti-condensation system ensure effective sealing and a bright clear view.
1. Joint Detail - tongue and groove construction with full-length vinyl top and bottom caps eliminate metal-to-metal contact and provide energy -efficient thermal breaks that limit transfer of heat and cold - a major advantage where conditioned air or controlled temperatures are important.
2. Bottom Seal - A full-length, one-piece vinyl astragal retainer and flexible vinyl U-shaped weatherstrip seals to irregular or unlevel floors, prevents infiltration of air, rain, and snow, and reduces impact shock when door is closed against concrete flooring.
3. Header Seal - Flexible flap seals the top of the door against the header to seal out air infiltration. Seal extends a full 2" past the front of the door for maximum efficiency.
4. Protective Finish - Interior and exterior steel is rust-proofed with hot-dipped galvanizing and prepainted inside and out with an epoxy primer and an enamel top coat of white, brown, almond, or sandstone. (The interior side is available in white only)
5. Window Options - Attractive and practical, the 25" x 12" insulated 1/2" tempered glass window inserts provide superior double-glazed insulation. Seal tight frames and a new anti-condensation system ensure effective sealing and a bright, clear view. Windows are attached from the inside for easy installation and maximum security.
• Click Here For Product Brochure/Specs